Date:      Sat, 12 May 2001 17:57:52 -0500
From:      "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
To:        "John Polstra" <jdp@polstra.com>, <sobomax@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>, <cvs@FreeBSD.ORG>, <ade@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: samba-2.2.0_1

Because some people are still weary of 2.2.0 due to the massive changes in
it while 2.0.9 has been around a while.  It doesn't matter to me how it
happens, but we should atleast keep around 2.0.9 for a while and 2.2.0 isn't
alpha anymore so it should not be samba-devel.  We have Xfree86-4 and
XFree86, so why can't we have samba20 and samba22?