Date:      Fri, 20 Apr 2001 22:51:38 -0500
From:      "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
To:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   New port question

I want to release a port of pam_smb, but currently there aren't any tarballs
of the source, I can only get it via cvs.  What would be an acceptable way
to provide the source for this port?  I have the layout of the port
directory made(Makefile, patches, pkg-plist, et al), just have this one last
kink to work out until the author relases a tarball of the source that
compiles on freebsd.