Date:      Sun, 15 Jan 2006 12:55:43 -0800
From:      Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@komquats.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   fvwm 2.5.15 (fwd)

I am in the process of upgrading all of my ports on my network. This
usually is a five or six day process, mainly me waiting for the computers
to finish their work. I will upgrade the fvwm2-devel port after that.

Cheers,
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@komquats.com>
Web:  http://www.komquats.com and http://www.bcbodybuilder.com
FreeBSD UNIX:  <cy@FreeBSD.org>   Web:  http://www.FreeBSD.org
BC Government:  <Cy.Schubert@gov.bc.ca>

    "Lift long enough and I believe arrogance is replaced by
    humility and fear by courage and selfishness by generosity
    and rudeness by compassion and caring."
        -- Dave Draper