Date:      Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:19:58 -0500
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   roles

What exactly is the role of the committer?  Does one have to be an experienced
programmer to be a committer?  I'm trying to figure out a way to help with the
FreeBSD project, so I'll looking at pretty much any aspect of helping out.  An
ideas? (or is there a web page that missed that has all this on it, beside the
basic ones on freebsd.org?)

Eric