Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 2000 18:33:20 +0200 (IST)
From:      Roman Shterenzon <roman@xpert.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sendmail: USERDB with LDAP

Hello,

Does anyone know if it's possible?
I tried searching for it, but didn't find a thing.

Perhaps there's some translator which translates from sane language to
sendmail.cf language, so I can write my ruleset? :)

What I'm trying to do is to rewrite the outgoing mail sender addresses.
(Security through obscurity :)
What ruleset do I need to modify? Is it ruleset 4?

I'll appreciate your comments and/or links, thanks in advance.

P.S. I guess that it's possible using other MTA as well, but I'm primarily
interested in sendmail.

--Roman Shterenzon, UNIX System Administrator and Consultant
[ Xpert UNIX Systems Ltd., Herzlia, Israel. Tel: +972-9-9522361 ]