Date:      Tue, 18 Aug 1998 21:19:20 -0700
From:      "Jeff W." <dmt@bigfoot.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   problem with X and XSuse driver

alright, I donwloaded the binary for FreeBSD for the Diamond Fire GL 1000
Pro, and when I unzipped it, it was just the  original filename, but
without the .gz extension.  Sooo, what the heck do I do with that?  I
couldn't find any help on the web page.  Also, I downloaded the modified
xf86config file, but I'm hesitant to unzip it, because the last time I did
that and tried typing "xf86config", it yelled at me saying something about
ELF binaries (which I presume relates to Linux), and wouldn't run.  Can
someone help me?  I tried to find a FAQ on the suse web page, but that too
wasn't there.
 --Jeff W.

"dude things out here are out of   ahh...     ahh.    known reality."

"mail me my damn toothpaste.  yeah... that's right bitch.
and send it priority too."

 My trippy page (note the address change):
 http://2cb.home.ml.org