Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 1996 00:55:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris Coleman <chris@aries.bbcc.ctc.edu>
To:        Don Yuniskis <dgy@rtd.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD hackers <freebsd-hackers@freefall.freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 2.1 acctng/quotas

I have tried to get Quotas working with no real success.
It says they are working, ie i have no error messages,
but it doesn't seem to do anything. (yes, i enables option QUOTA
in the kernel)

However, accounting seems to work as far as i understand it.
I can check how much time each user has been on the machine.

I hope this helps

Chris Coleman      	Chris@aries.bbcc.ctc.edu
Computer Support Intern, Big Bend Community College
http://www.bbcc.ctc.edu/hypertxt/yafda.html
Lost in CyberSpace and Loving it.