Date:      Wed, 06 Oct 1999 18:43:17 +1000
From:      alanr <alanr@tig.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Borland Builder Survey

Since someone asked about alternatives to gnu c compiler a few weeks
back,  have folk completed the Borland C++ survey over at the borland
site?  I submitted the link to the daemonnews daily news site, but not
everyone might have seen it.

While it's probly aimed at the linux folk, you can actually indicate
which o/s you plan to develop on some of the questions - if enough folk
say they want to develop on FreeBSD - who knows....

I'm assuming here too that a native version would allow compilation of
the kernel etc.

Alan