Date:      Tue, 09 Apr 2002 12:39:59 -0400
From:      dochawk@psu.edu
To:        rolf.edwards@axia.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: splitting mac .hqx file to fit on two disks (and reassmbling?)

rold rolled,

> This isn't a clean solution, but the HQX file is really a text file.
> You could use split to split the file into pieces and then use a text
> editor to reassemble the pieces.

I've been forced into another solution entirely.   The floppy chose
this time to die, and I'm having to use zip disks (I'd forgotten we had
one for the mac!)

thanks

hawk

--
Richard E. Hawkins, Asst. Prof. of Economics    /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
dochawk@psu.edu  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700      \ /   against HTML mail