Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:15:00 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Meerwaldt@t-online.de (Frederik Meerwaldt)
To:        Rasmus Skaarup <rasmus@gal.dk>
Cc:        Frederik Meerwaldt <Meerwaldt@t-online.de>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: More files on one tape.

Thanks a LOT!!!
I just looked at the Manpages, and I found out, that I can extract single
files, too.

Thanks again
--

Best regards,
	Freddy

Homepage: fmeerwaldt.homepage.com
Last update: 11.03.2000
Very good OpenVMS HowTo's, DHCPD Howto, VXT2k NetBooting HowTo, and a
little bit about me.
NetBSD Vax, Alpha, i386. Tru64 Unix, OpenVMS, FreeBSD, Ultrix.