Date:      Fri, 19 Nov 1999 13:42:06 +0100 (CET)
From:      Heiko Recktenwald <uzs106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Playing with chrsh...

Chrsh is a nice thing to learn some FBSD basics. It works or it doesnt
work. It is somehow like installing Minix on a 1 MB partition, well, how
it was once for me.....

Anyway, what I dont get is to let work chrsh and apache together: Whatever
I do, if i put DocumentRoot to /usr/home/bla/home/public_html or if I have
UserdDir public_html (in httpd.conf), I keep getting Error 403, you may
not... blas home directory in master.passwd is /usr/home/bla/./home, the
/./ to indicate to chrsh where the jail begins.

Any ideas ?

Heiko

Re: POP, I saw during my experiments with chrsh and fetchmail, that mda
"cat >>/home/mbox" works nicely, shouldnt mda "/usr/local/bin/procmail" do
it without invocing sendmail -q (in such a simple one user system)...???