Date:      Tue, 22 Sep 2015 18:10:01 +0200
From:      George <g.lister@nodeunit.ch>
To:        "William A. Mahaffey III" <wam@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem upgrading from 10.1 to 10.2

On Tue, 22 Sep 2015 08:04:02 -0453.75
"William A. Mahaffey III" <wam@hiwaay.net> wrote:

> >> I have done that 10 times already, it downloads it and complains
> >> again.
> > Then it means that the file on the mirror is corrupt. You should
> > try to use a different mirror.
>=20
>=20
> How's about someone fix that file on the mirror as well, if it is the=20
> default repo/mirror, others might bump into the same thing ....
> $0.02, no more, no less ....
>=20
=20
Now I am not able to ping update4.freebsd.org and update1 so I fixed
the address to update2 and the first part works now it stops at:

Applying patches... done
Fetching 4716 files... failed.

I am in Europe if that helps the people who maintain the servers. How
do I go about reporting this to them??
TIA
George