Date:      Tue, 13 Jul 1999 06:11:18 +0200
From:      Michael Larsen <mlarsen@tech-nic.net>
To:        Suvrat <suvrat@utstar.com>
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: problems compiling ISP version of pico-BSD from 3.2 free BSD source release distribution

Hi

I had the same problem on the NET version...What i did was

Make sure your version in /usr/src/release/picobsd/VERSION
is 0.44. if not, you can make a cvsub from STABLE....

/Michael Larsen

--
Michael Larsen / mlarsen@tech-nic.net \ www.tech-nic.net
  -=  Member of *BSD-Dk USER GROUP | www.bsd-dk.dk  =-