Date:      Mon, 10 Jun 1996 17:56:11 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Barnacle Wes <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        craigs@os.com (Craig Shrimpton)
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Newbie -stable question

> I finally have an upgraded system via a successful make world.  The one
> question I have concerns the next sup I do.  Do I need to do another make
> world or is a simple make sufficient for small updates?

Cool.  Between all of the instability in -stable recently, and the fact
that I spent last week moving into a new house, I've not supped in
quite a while.

I've always done a 'make world' after supping a new -stable update.  If
you get definitive answers about how much you have to build, please
forward them to me (or this list).  I'm soon going to finish some
documentation on how to update to -stable, and would like to add some
hints about keeping stable at the end.

--
   Wes Peters	| Yes I am a pirate, two hundred years too late
    Softweyr 	| The cannons don't thunder, there's nothing to plunder