Date:      Mon, 4 Dec 2000 22:40:40 -0600
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@mu.org>
To:        Dan Phoenix <dphoenix@bravenet.com>
Subject:   Re: APACHE PROBLEMS (fwd)

[ my one and only post to hackers(bcc:'d) on this thread ]

On Mon, Dec 04, 2000 at 04:07:35PM -0800, Dan Phoenix wrote:

> Ya, ok let;s stop this childish game already...stupid of me
> to stoop to his level.
> I appologise formally to anyone that took offence.

The administration of irc.freebsd.org can be reached at ircadmin@freebsd.org
or irc@freebsd.org who I believe already gave you a response.

Secondly, irc.freebsd.org is provided as a public service (aka a free
service):

	overall keep in mind your
	this server is a privilege, NOT A RIGHT.
	more specific, your connection can be terminated
	at the sole discretion of the operator staff.

... which is in the MOTD when you connect to the server.

Thanks,

--
Bill Fumerola - security yahoo         / Yahoo! inc.
              - fumerola@yahoo-inc.com / billf@FreeBSD.org