Date:      Mon, 01 Apr 2013 18:44:24 +0300
From:      Raphael Kubo da Costa <rakuco@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [rft] ar9300 HAL updated

Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org> writes:

> Please reboot with 4GB of RAM configured.
>
> See if that fixes it.

Indeed, booting with hw.physmem="4G" makes the connection much more
reliable -- I do see some of those warnings in the beginning, but they
go away after the connection is established.

My gut feeling is that the average connection speed is still below the
one I get when I use my WLAN->Ethernet adapter, but I haven't done any
precise measurements to back that up.

On a side note: this card is also supposed to provide Bluetooth support,
right? Is any of your work going to help with that as well?