Date:      Thu, 17 Jan 2019 17:47:37 +0000
From:      Beth Donehue <beth@bsdmeetings.com>
To:        "freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   =?Windows-1252?Q?Here=92s_what_BSD_Meetings_can_do_for_you.?=

Have you ever tried a professional venue sourcing service to work with you =
on finding the perfect location for a meeting (Board of Directors, Senior L=
eadership Meetings, Conferences, etc.)?  Here are three ways you can benefi=
t from our sourcing services at no cost to you.

  *   Save you and your staff time
  *   Benefit from our vast knowledge of properties throughout the US
  *   Save money through our experienced contract negotiations

Want to learn more about what BSD Meetings can do you for you?  Check out w=
ww.BSDMeetings.com<http://www.BSDMeetings.com>;

Thanks for reading!

Beth Donehue

843.790.8755