Date:      Fri, 14 Nov 1997 22:07:53 -0500 (EST)
From:      "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, Shimon@i-connect.net, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bad Winds of Winter - Please Read!

Tim Vanderhoek said:
> [hint: further replies-to -chat]
>
> On Fri, 14 Nov 1997, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
>
> > Simon, it's already over.  You're late! :)
>
> No, we had a fairly reasonable storm today (although only a
> meager ~10cm accumulation), and I can definitely still see a few
> flakes coming down.

I just landed in Indianapolis last night (from the Bay area), in a twin
engine plane, with approx 5cm of slush.  We had approx 10-12cm of snow
approx 1 month early, and a VERY VERY unpleasant surprise, after
being at work (NCI) this week.  If Indy wasn't home and very strong
emotional ties, I would move to the Bay area in a second!!!  At least there
isn't snow out where I work, until you get up to at least 1K meters or so.

--
John
dyson@freebsd.org