Date:      Tue, 16 Jan 2001 11:41:29 -0500 (EST)
From:      Joe Oliveiro <joe@advancewebhosting.com>
To:        Chris Shenton <cshenton@OutBounderInc.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.2R install on HP Vectra won't boot: no bootmgr, cursor hangs

I know some BIOS's prevent programs from writing to the MBR. You might
want to check your bios for some sort of virus protections and if it does
hand it and is enabled disable it.

Microsoft: "Where would you like to go to today"
Linux: "Where would you like to go tomorrow"
FreeBSD: "Hey,when are you guys going to catch up"