Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 11:40:41 -0500 (EST)
From:      jack <jack@germanium.xtalwind.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netcom blocked?

On Wed, 25 Feb 1998, Michael V. Harding wrote:

> Netcom is not in the RBL - I set up the mail server I'm using now to
> use the RBL, and it doesn't block email.

Seems they've sweet talked Paul into taking them off the list,
claiming that they will close their open relays by the end of
February.

Jack O'Neill                    Systems Administrator / Systems Analyst
jack@germanium.xtalwind.net     Crystal Wind Communications, Inc.
          Finger jack@germanium.xtalwind.net for my PGP key.
   PGP Key fingerprint = F6 C4 E6 D4 2F 15 A7 67   FD 09 E9 3C 5F CC EB CD
               enriched, vcard, HTML messages > /dev/null