Date:      Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:59:05 +0200
From:      "Riaan Kruger" <riaank@gmail.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Driver debugging help

I am looking for hints to debug a driver I am working on. I get a page fault
when running the driver intensively.  The stack trace from the kernel dump
only goes up to a free command which I suspect is being called from my
driver. No matter what I do I cannot get a more "complete" stack trace. kgdb
says something about the stack being corrupt when I do a backtrace/stack
trace.

Is there anything else I could use to help me pinpoint where I am going
wrong?

I have tried memguard but it has given me no information. Maybe I am using
it incorrectly.

Riaan