Date:      Wed, 23 Oct 1996 00:01:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi Asami)
To:        scrappy@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/1770

 * Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-ports->asami

 * Satoshi is in charge of ports...

No, please don't this!  We just added "freebsd-ports" to the list of
acceptable responsible parties just so we can avoid this!

I'm not solely responsible for importing ports, actually if you look
at the commit messages you should be able to see that my time is
almost entirely consumed by finding and fixing compilation problems
that spring around faster as -current moves forward at an incredible
rate....

Satoshi