Date:      Sat, 20 Mar 2004 17:22:18 +0100
From:      Guido Falsi <mad@madpilot.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   p5-GdkImlib and perl 5.8

I noticed the p5-GdkImlib is marked as BROKEN for people like me having
perl 5.8, but I commented out the BROKEN line in the makefile and it
does compile and installs ok.

I'm using it with tinyca without problems.

Could someone investigate this?

for the records:

uname -a:

FreeBSD wedge.madpilot.net 5.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #11: Mon Mar  8 17:18:47 CET 2004     root@wedge.madpilot.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/WEDGE  i386

perl --version:

This is perl, v5.8.2 built for i386-freebsd-thread-multi

Copyright 1987-2003, Larry Wall

Perl may be copied only under the terms of either the Artistic License or the
GNU General Public License, which may be found in the Perl 5 source kit.

this system using `man perl' or `perldoc perl'.  If you have access to the
Internet, point your browser at http://www.perl.com/, the Perl Home Page.

Thanks in advance.

--
Guido Falsi <mad@madpilot.net>