Date:      Mon, 30 Dec 1996 14:23:20 -0500 (EST)
From:      Thomas Arnold <tom@inna.net>
To:        account@cs.odu.edu
Cc:        gamers@bear.inna.net, rudenet@inna.net, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, kim@inna.net
Subject:   New Years Party

Okay, last minute... Kinda forgot to post this...

Kim and I are having a new years get toegether.

Location : Our Place  105 Harbor Drive, Hampton.

Directions : From 64 take the 664 exit in Hampton.  Take the Powatan
Parkway exit.  ( if you are gonna come Up on 664 take the Powatan Parkway
exit.)  Depending on which way you come, you'll want to turn towards all
the traffic lights.  ( I think its South... ).  Anyhow, if you pass a 7-11
REAL QUICK you are headed the right way.

You are now heading down Powatan Parkway thru the DMZ.  Keep going.
You'll go thru 3 traffic lights then pass a Zoom's store on your left.
You are now crossing Kecoughtan Rd ). Keep going.  You are now in a
neighborhood. Drive until the road narrows up to go over a bridge.  right
before the bridge hang a RIGHT on harbor drive.  house on right with the
BRIGHT COLOURED XMAS LIGHTS.  Really, you can't miss it.  Park in driveway
until that fills up then fill the streets.

Please lemme know if you're gonna show so I know how much tequila to buy.
We'll be having Medieval fights courtesy our new Fisher Price Castle and
maybe other festivities to welcome in the new year and break in our house.
( break in, not break OKAY GUYS! )

THIS IS A NO FIREARMS ALLOWED PARTY!  We will NOT be letting Ragnar shoot
at any STREETLIGHTS!

     : Tom Arnold - No relation to Rosanne           :
     : SysAdmin/Pres - TBI, Ltd ( inna.net )         :
     : An ISP serving the Virginia Middle Penninsula :