Date:      Tue, 3 Feb 1998 16:42:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        nate@mt.sri.com
Cc:        nate@mt.sri.com, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: JDK port/package builder needed

 * > Can't you just use the lang/jdk port?  It should be trivial to update it.
 *
 * The lang/jdk port rips out the classes out of Jeff's port, and doesn't
 * provide anyone with anything useful.

I didn't say you can't modify it.  I thought you can just use the
"skeleton" files and change them as you wish.

 * > I usually say "your web site" (fetch understands http: addresses now),
 * > but since this one is fairly large and probably will have a lot of
 * > people downloading it due to the non-CDROM-able status, I can put it
 * > up on wcarchive.
 *
 * 'your web site' == www.freebsd.org. :)

Yeah, but it's on a different network from ftp.freebsd.org you
know. :)

Satoshi