Date:      Sun, 06 Oct 2002 21:47:33 -0700
From:      "Kevin G. Eliuk" <kevine@dccnet.com>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Trond_Endrest=F8l?= <trond@ramstind.gtf.ol.no>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Compile error in mozilla-1.0.1_1,2

Trond Endrest=F8l wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Oct 2002 13:31-0700, Kevin G. Eliuk wrote:
>=20
>=20
>>I have been unable to build www/mozilla and have recently done a fresh
>>cvsup of the ports collection to weed out any errors.  The same error i=
>>occuring at different location of the build at every build attempt.
>>
>>If no one else has noticed the same errors, then could someone suggest =
>>possible.
>=20
>=20
> It's probably not much help, but I successfully compiled and installed
> mozilla-1.0.1_1,2 at about 2002-09-29 17:48 UTC.
> The ports tree was cvsuped at about 2002-09-28 08:30 UTC (on the day
> before I installed mozilla).
>=20
> This was on a 4.7-RC system, cvsuped and installed the day before,
> somewhere around 2002-09-28 08:07 UTC.

Yes it does help.

It looks as though I will have to do some backtracking at the hardware=20
level.  All other avenues such as release, port tracking, libraries,=20
BIOS settings have resulted in the same outcome.

The only hardware change has been a ATI TV Wonder card(BT878) installed=20
recently and accompanying kernel changes.  That will be the next analysis=
=2E

Thanks for the replies.