Date:      Thu, 03 Apr 1997 16:12:38 -0800
From:      Leland Heaton <lheaton@cts.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Packet Routing

I have one network interface between a FreeBSD computer and a Windows
Computer.  I have one IP and I wish to network the two computers.  I would
do this by getting another IP and networking.  One problem with this
though...They will not be on the same subnet.  I can not seem to find
someone who can help me solve the problem of having packet routing through
the FreeBSD machine to the Windows machine without having them be on the
same subnet.  Can you please help me?

-Leland Heaton