Date:      Wed, 8 May 2002 16:14:42 +0200
From:      Oliver Braun <obraun@informatik.unibw-muenchen.de>
To:        Eric Lam <ecrim@ecrim.net>
Cc:        marcus@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: netatalk-1.5.3.1,1 (broken)

* Eric Lam <ecrim@ecrim.net> [2002-05-08 16:00]:
> I believe that the /net/netatalk ports is broken.  Yes, I have snagged
> the latest ports tree on the CVS repository.  I get a checksum error

I could not reproduce that.

# make distclean checksum
>> netatalk-1.5.3.1.tar.bz2 doesn't seem to exist in /usr/ports/distfiles/.
>> Attempting to fetch from http://us.dl.sourceforge.net/netatalk/.
<snip>
>> Checksum OK for netatalk-1.5.3.1.tar.bz2.

Furthermore, the build does not produce any errors on -stable.

Try again after a "make distclean".

Regards,
         Olli
--
Institute for Software Technology  &  Institute for Information Systems
Department of Computing Science, Federal Armed Forces University Munich