Date:      Mon, 07 Aug 2000 11:47:02 +0100
From:      "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
Subject:   New build instructions

Dear All,

As some of you may have noticed, the build instructions for the JDK have
changed a little with the advent of patchset 10. I have revised my web pages
to reflect these changes.

I have switched to OpenMotif from Lesstif and this seems to fix quite some
visual problems. The only thing left is that the fonts are wrong. The
letters are the right size, but (clearly visible in menues) the room around
them is too big. Wazzup wit'at?

As some of you have already noticed, I have been plagued by HTTP 403 errors
from my web pages. If you get any of them, please be so kind as to report
them to my ISP's helpdesk on helpdesk@inter.uunet.nl. If someone is learned
in the ways of Solaris and NFS, I would love to get some (off-list) advice
on this issue.

    Kees Jan

 TV is the worst  of both  worlds.  It's not  as
 good at words  as radio is because the pictures
 are a distraction  which demand  attention, and
 it's not as good as cinema because the pictures
 are not nearly as good.       [Douglas Adams]