Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 2002 02:33:50 +1100 (EST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Paul=20Jansen?= <vlaero@yahoo.com.au>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   problems with ltmdm port?

I've updated my ports tree and installed the latest
ltmdm. It detects the modem on startup now and I've
configured /etc/ppp/ppp.conf to use /dev/cual0.
The modem actually makes a noise at it open s the
line.  It doesn't seem to matter if I have the cale
connected to the 'line' port in the modem though.
Needless to say it just times out and doesn't dial.
Is anyone else having this problem?  I can try and
provide more info about the modem if someone can tell
me how.
Thanks.

http://www.sold.com.au - SOLD.com.au Auctions
- 1,000s of Bargains!