Date:      Tue, 3 Apr 2001 11:42:47 -0500
From:      Michael Owens <owensmk@earthlink.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Multiple Default Gateways using DIVERT

My company has a single DSL line through which I have set up internet access
via NAT using IPF.

We are getting a second DSL line, and I was wondering what the best way, if
any, would be to use NAT and different default gateways so as to divide up
the groups by source address across them. I would like 10.10.10.1-128 to go
through gateway 1 (say 2.2.2.1) and 10.10.10.129-254 through gateway 2 (say
2.2.2.2). I have searched the mail archives and seen various suggestions, but
none seemed to address this specifically.

I know this can't be done with IPF, so I am asking if this is something that
could be done with IPFW. From what I can tell, it might using divert, but I
am not all that clear on divert's use in varying gateways.