Date:      Sat, 18 Oct 2003 23:42:25 -0700
From:      Keith Davis <daviskacer@comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   plotutils-2.4.1

Honestly, who wrote plotutils-2.4.1. I don't mean to be rude, but the
person or persons did a really crappy job. I haven't seen code this
badly mangled since I took a look at the Windows XP bootsector
  -= Ha Ha =-  I think the tool pretty much needs to be completely
redone, but in the meantime I am going to see if I can at least get it
to compile -- It won't be pretty, but it will at least work. BTW, what
reliance does lilypond ( music typeset app ) have on this anyway. The
reason I am doing this is so that I can get lilypond to work, but I can
honestly say that this is going to take some work.

-KD