Date:      Sat, 11 Jun 2005 22:57:06 +0300
From:      Maher Mohamed <mahmoh@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   I need Help with the mozilla plugins, with acroread7

LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/usr/compat/linux/usr/local/Adobe/Acrobat7.0/Browser/intellinux/nppdf.so
[/usr/compat/linux/usr/local/Adobe/Acrobat7.0/Browser/intellinux/nppdf.so:
Undefined symbol "stderr"]

I get this message after i instled the "linuxpluginwrapper" what else
do i have to do to avoid this.  i heared that i should make changes to
the /etc/libmap.conf, the question is how and wich line in particular.

please answer me in a full matter, because the browser so far made my
life harder

thank you in advanced to all of you friends

Mohamed M. Maher