Date:      Sat, 30 May 1998 13:56:35 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
To:        Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: problems with SCSI drives over sd9?

> Basically the same procedure which has worked for sd0 through sd9 doesn't
> appear to work for sd10...

This sounds slightly related to a fix I made in libdisk in which
Disk_Names() woulnd't probe any disk greater than sd9.  I only
experieneced a problem with sysinstall, so I don't think this is your
problem... but just to make sure, see if you have the most current
src/lib/libdisk/disk.c.

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.ucdavis.edu  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)