Date:      Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:39:14 -0500
From:      Jason Andresen <jandrese@mitre.org>
To:        Martin Gumucio <martin@gumucio.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: nvidia  tv-out

Martin Gumucio wrote:

>Hi
>
>I have almost been successful at getting the tv-out from my nvidia card to work.  The picture is there but it skips around horisontally. The skipping seems to get worse when playing movies (as opposed to just displaying my desktop) and when there is a lot of bright areas in the picture.
>
>Anyone else seeing this?  Have a solution?

I havn't seen that behaviour myself.  I've managed to get the TV-out
working with my 4600 without those problems, however I had mine
directly connected over S-Video to the TV.

--
  \  |_ _|__ __|_ \ __| Jason Andresen        jandrese@mitre.org
 |\/ |  |    |    / _|  Network and Distributed Systems Engineer