Date:      Fri, 8 Sep 2000 02:20:44 -0700
From:      Jim Mock <jim@jmock.com>
To:        Andrew Boothman <andrew@cream.org>
Cc:        Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: docs/20794: Request 2 good documents under people.freebsd.or

On Fri, 08 Sep 2000 at 00:26:12 +0100, Andrew Boothman wrote:

> On 07-Sep-00 Neil Blakey-Milner wrote:
> > On Thu 2000-09-07 (23:25), Andrew Boothman wrote:
> >> If no one minds, I'd like a go at marking these documents up in
> >> DocBook.
> >
> > Mind?  Can I offer you a beer or two if we ever bump into each
> > other? (:
>
> Now that's one thing I'm never gonna turn down! :-)
>
> Would you mind casting a critical eye over my markup when I'm done,
> I'm not 100% certain in what I'm doing yet.

Sure, send 'em over.

> Out of interest, where could you see these documents fitting
> in? Handbook? Which section?

Well, I think the one on PXE installs should definitely be in the
handbook in the installation chapter.  The other one could probably be
made into an article of its own and put in the tutorials list.

- jim

--
jim mock <jim@jmock.com>        work: jim@osd.bsdi.com | jim@FreeBSD.org
http://soupnazi.org/              BSDi Open Source Div | http://bsdi.com