Date:      Tue, 17 Jun 2014 17:18:42 +0100
From:      "WAL-MART" <walmart@hosting365.ie>
To:        freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Work-2014..

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Candidates for Local Evaluation tasks are currently needed to test som=
e of the leading stores in your area, such as Kmart, Rite Aid or local=
 postal office, Usps.
You are required to offer a full range of shopping/testing services in=
 a variety of nearby industries:
* Stores * Restaurants * Hotels, etc.
You get between 45O-75OU5D every week, depends how many locations we n=
eed to test.
*Poccess good memory
*Ability to give clear - concise and factual feedback.
Send in the details below to be contacted with more info:
1. N.A.M.E-
*Age &amp; 0ccupation:
2. VaLld Address-
3. Ce1l-Number:
4. ClTY, State &amp; Z1P-C0DE:
Our surveys are 100% legitimate and We provide salary/fee before tasks.
Regards,
Official Recruiters