Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2000 23:01:57 -0500
From:      "Brandon DeYoung" <brandon@schoolpeople.net>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Asus CUR-DLS/Serverworks ServerSet III LE chipset

    I'll be building some pretty heavy-duty servers in about a month and am
considering the Asus CUR-DLS.  I'm concerned about this chipset (Serverworks
ServerSet III LE) and FreeBSD compatibility. Does anyone have any experience
(good or bad) with it?
    If anyone feels like recommending another board on this level I'm all
ears. Requirements are: supports 4GB RAM, SMP, integrated video and NIC.

Thanks in advance,
~Brandon