Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 2002 12:32:37 +0100
From:      Miguel Mendez <flynn@energyhq.homeip.net>
To:        Alan Eldridge <alane@geeksrus.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports List <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [admin@proliant.darktech.org: E-mail recusado - Refused e-mail]

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 10:03:33PM -0500, Alan Eldridge wrote:

Hi Alan,

> Does anybody have any clue as to just what happened to cause me
> to get this bounce from someplace I've never heard of, in response to
> the message from gnats? C'mon, 'fess up, who's got the broken mail server?

This week's LookOut virus sends fake emails, chooses some random
recipient and sender from the LookOut address list and sends a fake
mail. The message you got was recieved by a server that bounced it when
it saw the executable trojan horse attached to it.
This is yet another reason to ban Windows users from the 'net. My suggestio=
n is that
you submit a patch to Cisco, so IOS discards all packets originating from
machines using a Microsoft TCP/IP stack ;-)
</rant>

Cheers,
--=20
        Miguel Mendez - flynn@energyhq.homeip.net