Date:      15 Apr 2002 11:05:00 -0600
From:      Matt Anderson <matt@aec-01.aecinc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Visor Handspring on FreeBSD?

Hello everyone,
The Fujitsu Lifebook computer that I run FreeBSD on has no actual serial
ports.

I'm considering replacing my HP Jornada 520 Pocket PC with a Handspring
Prism.

Two reasons I'm doing this.  One, After playing with the Windows based
Jornada, I miss my Palm device (Used to have a IIIc).

The Handspring's cradle is USB based.

So, has anyone setup a Handspring of any model to work with FreeBSD?

Thanks!

Matt Anderson