Date:      Sat, 20 Oct 2001 07:38:24 +0200
From:      Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@online.fr>
To:        Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@uol.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: xine/libxine update to 0.9.2 and css processing

Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira said on Oct 19, 2001 at 22:34:52:

> 	Furthermore, I added a libxine patch that enables css
> processing. I got the idea from Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@online.fr>
> When building libxine, define WITH_CSS to enable the feature.
>
> make -DWITH_CSS

Marvellous feature.  How nice not to be living in the US :)

Unfortunately, I may not be able to test it till Monday (from work) --
my dialup link is rather slow, good only for checking mail...

Feedback about the ogle port: the cli interface works for me, and it's
very nice.  The gui startup hangs with the message (on the terminal)
  xsniff_mouse
and I never get the GUI on the screen at all.  In cli mode, it seems
to work fine, except that (a) I have to choose the AC3 audio track
before playing the dvd (I suppose that's by design), and (b) if I
choose that audio track and then try to start from the middle of the
DVD (ie not the first chapter), I don't get the sound, only an
annoying hum.  However, if I start playing at the beginning and then
skip ahead, it works.  Sorry for mixing this feedback in the xine
mail, but I don't have the other -multimedia mails saved on this machine...

Thanks

Rahul.