Date:      01 Nov 2011 23:07:23 +0000
From:      Wells Fargo | Online Banking <reply.contact@contact.com>
To:        mono@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Emergency Notification: Please update your contact details !

We recently have determined that different computers have logged
onto your Online Banking account, and multiple password failures
were present before the logons. We now need you to re-confirm
your account information to us.

If this is not completed by November 04, 2011, we will be forced
to suspend your account indefinitely, as it may have been used
for fraudulent purposes. We thank you for your cooperation in
this manner.

To confirm your Online Banking records click on the following
link:

http://mediendisput.de/www.wellsfargo.com/banking/home/access/

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Wells Fargo Customer Service

Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a
notification. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.

2011 Wells Fargo All Rights Reserved.

Encryption Message 128-bit