Date:      Thu, 8 Jul 1999 08:20:07 -0400 (GMT-0400)
From:      "Kennie J. Cruz-Gutierrez" <kennie@charma.uprm.edu>
To:        Theodore Hope <freebsd@iguana.internexo.co.cr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, benh@blues.jpj.net
Subject:   Re: installing from local Jaz drive?

On Sat, 3 Jul 1999, Theodore Hope wrote:

> I've downloaded the 121 MB "3.2-RELEASE.tar" from cdrom.com, and
> want to put it on a Jaz drive, and install from there.  Will the
> 3.2 installation process mount a local [scsi] Jaz drive and attempt
> to install from the untar'd 3.2-RELEASE, or should I forget that
> and simply put the whole thing on another local machine's anonymous ftp?
>
> Thanks, -T.

I downloaded all the dists (bin, src, etc) and put it in a Jaz to
install it at my home computer. It works, when fbsd boots it will detects
the jaz drive and you can install from there.

"To learn is a natural pleasure"
			- Aristotle
Kennie J. Cruz Gutierrez, Student
Department of Mathematics, U of Puerto Rico [Mayaguez Campus]
Home Phone: (787) 805-4683 <> Work Phone: (787) 832-1185
Email: kennie@charma.uprm.edu
Web: http://charma.uprm.edu/~kennie
Misc: Be Developer 15973