Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 99 14:16:03 -0400
From:      Kiakas <stefanos@traveler.e-scape.net>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Graphics.

	Over the last couple of months there have been quite a few FreeBSD
image links posted to this list. I was searching for them to create a Web
page that links them but it seems some have disappeared (they are no
longer at the URL posted or I cannot find the URL in the mailing list
archive for some I belive were posted to this list. :)

	Would any one else be interested in such a resource? More
importantly would the artists be willing to make their work available?

Stefanos