Date:      Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:45:04 +0800
From:      Li <fender0107401@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Erratra report for <a project model for the freebsd project>

Hi all:

As a freebsd user and big fan, I always try to do something to improve or help our system.

Recently, I printed this doc: <a project model for the freebsd project> pdf_version, I read it several times , and I found something maybe not correct totally, so I wrote them below, I think someone will correct them.

Note: the page number is according to the pdf version.

Report format: page number | wrong | right

vi | .1 | 1. (this is for notes)

vi | Marleen Devos's email is ? | ?

1 | the communications overhead | the communication's overhead

3 | estimated 5500 contributors on the project, but in figure 3-1 and 3-2 the number is -3000 | ?

4 | 12600 ports.1 | 12600 ports1. (this is for notes)

6 | 4.4BSD.3 | 4.4BSD3. (this is for notes)

7 | updates.5 | updates5. (this is for notes)

10 5.1.2 | should be made | should be made.

10 5.1.4 | This involves involves | This involves

11 | box betten "Core Secretary" and "GNATS Administrator" is blank | ?

13 5.2.6| The resposibilities of the Release Engineering Team are | add ":" in the end, and following sentences need "." too.

21 | The code is than committed and the deployed | The code is than committed and deployed

Others: all figures in this doc is not well, fonts always small, seems well if you see the html version.

--
Just be yourself.