Date:      Fri, 1 Aug 1997 09:54:38 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Just Baldrick <baldrick@rmsq.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, uh@NU.cs.fsu.edu
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Configuring NEC Versa 6200MMX For XFree86 3.2

Hi,

We managed to get XFree86 3.2 working at 800x600 with a
CT65545 chipset, without too much hassle.  We just
selected the correct chipset, the default or lowest
values for sync and refresh - this gave us a working
display at 640x400 I seem to recall.  Then we edited
the XF86Config file to get the bigger screen size and
fix the panel size and centre.

Regards,
Geoff Martindale