Date:      Sun, 28 Jul 2002 03:37:48 +0700
From:      Hendry <havoc2k@zeus.havoc2k.or.id>
To:        David <vetter_david@sbcglobal.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: build world fail

Once upon a time, David said that

> The problem I was running into was stupid problems in my /etc/make.conf.
> Things in particular to make sure are commented out:
>
> NO_OPENSSH
> NO_OPENSSL
> NOCRYPT
> NOSECURE
>
> I had one of those ucommented and was getting similar errors for a while.
> After commenting it out again things worked.
>
> David
well this seems interesting i also  include that on /etc/make.conf
NO_OPENSSH=             true
NO_OPENSSL=             true

and build openssl and openssh from ports both with flags
OPENSSH_OVERWRITE_BASE and OPENSSL_OVERWRITE_BASE
by the way i'l disable the option on /etc/make.conf
and rebuild da world , cause i dont think  that i lost the file
named des.h it exist both on /usr/src and /usr/include
thanks .