Date:      Sat, 23 Feb 2013 09:42:32 +0000
From:      Chris Rees <utisoft@gmail.com>
To:        Koop Mast <kwm@rainbow-runner.nl>
Subject:   Re: Status of math/gnumeric unable to keep up with upstream releases?

gnumeric web site www.gnumeric.org .

>> I see this is the same snag that prevents transmission > 2.5 from
building, though possibly one could do

>> portmaster -o transmission-cli transmission ?
>>
>> So what is the status now of gtk+ 3.x ?
>>

>> Tom
>

> I'm working on a update for glib20 and gtk+2 and gtk+3. gnumeric is on
the list of ports to update afterwards. What I know of transmission is that
only transmission-gtk is currently broken because it wants a newer gtk+3
version then we got in ports.

That's exactly right.

Transmission's older version in the tree works just fine however.

Chris