Date:      Fri, 11 May 2001 12:06:57 +0400
From:      "Andrey A. Chernov" <ache@nagual.pp.ru>
To:        i18n@freebsd.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   sysinstall and wrong /etc/ttys types

The only thing left to make sysinstall localized setting working is adding
code to fix /etc/ttys terminal types which in current variant is stuck to
cons25 only producing wrong vt100 pseudographics for Latin* and KOI8-*
users. I e. some code which replace cons25 in /etc/ttys according to this
font table:

Latin1: cons25l1
Latin2: cons25l2
KOI8-R: cons25r
KOI8-U: cons25u

(including screenmapped variants, of course)

I don't know sysinstall deep enough for that. Any takers?

--
Andrey A. Chernov
http://ache.pp.ru/