Date:      Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:07:42 +0000
From:      "Frank Shute" <frank@esperance-linux.co.uk>
To:        Xin LI <delphij@frontfree.net>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: broken link on FreeBSD.org

--qDbXVdCdHGoSgWSk

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 02:27:45PM +0800, Xin LI wrote:

> Hi, Frank,
>=20
> We usually prefer permanent links over mailman archive, so I have
> committed a patch against www/en/news/news.xml with that URL.
>=20
> Thanks for your submission!  The change should take effect within
> 24 hours.
>=20
> Cheers.
>=20

Hi Xin,

Thanks a lot for acting so quickly.

I'll start lurking on this list and look up the docs on docs so I'm
better informed in future and see where I can maybe help out.

Regards,

--=20

 Frank=20

print "f r a n k @ e s p e r a n c e - l i n u x . c o . u k" | sed 's/ //g'

                      --->PGP keyID: 0x10BD6F4B<---                        =
 =20

--qDbXVdCdHGoSgWSk

--qDbXVdCdHGoSgWSk--